A relatively new vendor to hit the market goes by the name of Kratom Crazy. I’d seen quite a few ads for this company – they’re clearly very proactive – and have been asked by a number of people whether or not they’re legit.
Things seemed good on the surface: a slick website, a good pitch and a solid range of popular Kratom strains at low prices, so I was definitely hoping for the best. But how do they fair where it really matters? Let’s find out.
My Kratom Crazy Review
There are important criteria you should consider when buying Kratom, beyond the price and packaging. Here I’ll take a look at how Kratom Crazy stacks up to this criteria and whether or not I think you should buy from this vendor.
Is Their Product Any Good?
First and foremost, how good is their actual Kratom?! A good looking website and low prices are nice but they mean nothing if the Kratom itself is crap.
In the case of Kratom Crazy, it’s good!
With a name like Kratom Crazy, I was actually expecting them to be big into enhanced strains and ridiculous Kratom extracts so I was pleasantly surprised to find that not to be the case. I like the fact they stick to the classic, primary strains that will produce consistent effects for most people.
I discourage the use and purchase of Kratom extracts as they are harder to judge your dose with, skyrocket your tolerance and, just as important, they don’t do the image of the Kratom industry any good.
Kratom Crazy’s range of strains gets a thumbs up from me.
How Easy is it to Use Their Website?
As mentioned already, the Kratom Crazy website is attractive and slick, and this extends to its usability. It’s easy to navigate your way around the store and select the strains you wish to purchase.
Payment can be made by credit card just like any other normal store so there are no hoops to jump through.
It’s a painless and intuitive buying experience.
The Kratom Crazy Club: Upon your first purchase from Kratom Crazy, you’ll join the “Kratom Crazy Club”, a customer loyalty program that will issue you 5%, 10%, 15%, and up to 20% coupon codes on your subsequent purchases.
I also post the latest Kratom Crazy coupon codes, so be sure to check whenever you make a purchase from this company.
Fast Shipping: Standard shipping on small orders is cheap at $2.99 with free shipping on orders over $50. They can also offer overnight shipping via FedEx within the United States.
Money-Back Guarantee: Honestly, most legitimate Kratom vendors and certainly any that I recommend on this site will make sure you’re not unsatisfied with your order, but Kratom Crazy are the first I’ve seen to actually offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
I think you’ll be happy with the Kratom you purchase from these guys but no doubt this can let you buy with confidence.
Anything I Don’t Like?
Unreliable Credit Card Processor: This isn’t so much a criticism of Kratom Crazy themselves but it was apparent they were experiencing problems with their payment provider. There have been a couple of times when you haven’t been able to purchase with a card on their site and have had to contact them for an alternate payment method.
As I say, this isn’t necessarily their fault but it’s happened more than once and it’s an inconvenience, especially with the fact there are plenty of other vendors you could buy from without problems.
They seem to have things sorted and are accepting cards without problems again. It’s the just the case with the Kratom industry; I know many new vendors have a hard time with payment processors as it’s seen as a “risky” industry.
Hopefully this Kratom Crazy review has given you a good idea what to expect from this company and shown how it fairs in the areas that are important. Here’s a summary of my review:
- The Kratom is good. Most importantly, in my opinion, their range of strains have a nice pep to them at reasonable doses. I also like the fact that they don’t sell extracts and instead stick to a good range of primary strains.
- The website is easy to use. Kratom Crazy is just like any other modern online store and is easy enough to use and buy from. This isn’t hard for vendors to do these days but it seems some suppliers are still stuck in the dark ages!
- They have a customer loyalty program. A nice perk in the form of the “Kratom Crazy Club” ensures you’ll be rewarded for being a regular buyer, with discount coupons for future orders. Their Kratom is pretty cheap anyway but getting a discount is always nice.
- Shipping is cheap and quick. Again, this isn’t anything special but it’s nice to know. For those of you that need your order in a rush, you can benefit from overnight shipping, something not many vendors offer.
- They have a 100% money-back guarantee. If you’re not happy, ask for your money back. In my dealings with these guys and correspondence of theirs I’ve read on forums, they seem to genuinely have their customers interest at heart and will want to ensure that you are 100% happy.
- Their payment processor has shown to be unreliable. While I’m sure they’re doing their best to keep any downtime to a minimum and it’s not necessarily their fault, it’s an inconvenience when it happens. There are many vendors out there so you don’t necessarily want to be jumping through hoops for any particular one.
Honestly, upon hearing the name, I was expecting not to like Kratom Crazy.
I was fully prepared for hyped up marketing and packaging, bold claims and ridiculous extracts – that would have been crazy. Thankfully, however, that’s not the case!
Instead, you’ve got a legitimate company with a solid selection of strains that’s hard to fault.
I’m happy to recommend them.
(There may also be an active Kratom Crazy coupon code!)
For an alternative vendor with similarly inexpensive Kratom, consider Phytoextractum.
Founder of Kratom IQ; a self-improvement junkie and Kratom enthusiast. I started this website in 2015 to help people avoid the common pitfalls and mistakes with Mitragyna Speciosa, and ultimately get the most out of this amazing plant. Learn More…