Kratom (official name Mitragyna Speciosa) varies enormously between different sellers and there’s a World of difference between good and bad Kratom for sale.
GOOD Kratom will have you feeling positive, happy and motivated and will frankly be life changing for some.
BAD Kratom, on the other hand, will generally offer you nothing, except maybe making you a little “heady” and sedated.
Of course there is much Kratom out there that sits in between these two extremes and would be considered just mediocre or average, but don’t mistake that for legitimate, high quality Kratom. If you want the full potential of the desired Kratom effects then it pays to get the highest quality you can and, after much trial and error, I believe I’ve found one the best Kratom vendors out there.
Why Listen to Me?
My name is Daniel Recardo, a Kratom user and enthusiast of 10+ years. As the founder of Kratom IQ, I’ve had experience with many of the Kratom suppliers out there and I’ve even reviewed quite a number of them. From the type you buy in Headshops with the overly-hyped aggressive packaging (really not how Kratom should be marketed) and the pre-filled Kratom capsules with clearly a lot of filler, to the seemingly good vendors that have been around for years.
The shopping experience and Kratom quality itself varies between these vendors so much that it’s not even funny.
Fortunately for you, I can save you a lot of time and trial and error with finding the best Kratom vendor for you.
My #1 Source of Kratom for Sale
In my opinion, the best place to buy Kratom online is Happy Hippo Herbals, and I’ll tell you why.
Here’s what they offer:
They primarily offer an excellent range of high quality Kratom powder.
This is the most popular and recommended way to purchase Kratom as it offers the most versatility and the best value for money. You can take it as it is, make a Kratom tea etc. Don’t bother purchasing leaf and definitely steer clear of Kratom extract products (I’ll cover those below).
You will also find a range of convenient Kratom Capsules for sale.
I typically don’t recommend that you source Kratom in capsule form and I stand by that, but there’s no denying their convenience. The reason I don’t recommend Kratom capsules from most shops is because they’re more expensive, and the problems come when you’re dealing with a low quality supplier that doesn’t specify how much you actually get inside each pill, and the poor image in which Kratom can be portrayed when it’s sold in this way.
Nevertheless, Happy Hippo sell some of their popular strains in capsule form, and you are clearly made aware of their dosage: 500mg per capsule. While a limited selection for now, they’re arguably some of the best Kratom capsules online.
I have used other Kratom vendors in the past with reasonable results but it wasn’t until I tried Happy Hippo Herbals that I truly experienced the awesome health benefits that Kratom can have, with the pleasant shopping experience to match.
If you wish to shop elsewhere, go ahead, but please don’t pass judgement on this compound until you have tried this source.
WHY I Think This is the Best Place to Buy Kratom Online
You can read my full Happy Hippo Herbals review to learn in detail why I love this company so much but here’s a quick summary:
- You Will Require a Smaller Dose. If you read my Kratom dosage guidelines you will learn that I recommend a dose as low as 1 gram with a typical required dose usually being around 3 – 4 grams. In comparison to other guides you might read online, this is low! And this is because Happy Hippo’s organic Kratom is seemingly just more potent than that found elsewhere and that’s what I base my recommendations on. To get the same effects with Kratom powders from elsewhere you may need to take as much as double the dose I recommend.
- Their Customer Support is Excellent. I’d be hesitant to recommend a source if their service and customer support wasn’t top notch, no matter how good their stuff is. Happy Hippo offers prompt and friendly support, should you need it, so you’ll be in great hands and each purchase has a 30-day money back guarantee. Their website makes it easy to order Kratom online too.
- They’re GMP Compliant – The Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) qualification was introduced by the American Kratom Association to establish a higher level of manufacturing and processing standards among Kratom vendors. Qualifying vendors such as this one meet certain requirements and are audited on an annual basis by a 3rd party, to ensure compliance.
- You’re Getting Lab Tested Kratom – One of the Good Manufacturing Practices required for the above certification is that vendors lab test their Kratom. All new batches of Kratom that arrives in HHH’s facility is lab tested in-house by their own team as part of quality control to ensure they are safe and free from contaminants.
- They Always Over Deliver on Orders! With Happy Hippo, they might not provide free shipping but you do get same day shipping to anywhere in the United States where Kratom is legal and you always get a bit more than you ordered in terms of how much Kratom powder they actually package in a bag and with free samples for you to try. It’s like Christmas whenever a new order arrives from them and I want you to experience the same thing!
- No Kratom Extracts – I don’t recommend buying Kratom extracts or buying from a seller that offers it in this way. Extracts are created by boiling down or purifying the dried Kratom leaves into a concentrated liquid in order to create a more potent, “pure” enhanced items. It can be bought as powder or even drops or solidified resin. While this “ultra enhanced Kratom” sounds tempting, it’s actually much harder to gauge your dose with extracts and they’re a sure fire way to sky rocket your tolerance and induce side effects. Stick to plain, un-extracted quality Kratom powder. Happy Hippo doesn’t offer Kratom extract or similar Kratom products.
- No Hyped Up Marketing – I don’t recommend buying from local vendors that market Kratom as some legal high. This is the general theme with these requirements in that the more a vendor markets Kratom as a hardcore recreational compound (hyped-up Kratom pills, super strong extracts and similar Kratom products etc.) with aggressively hyped up expectations, the worse the Kratom usually is. Not only is the Kratom usually of lower quality with these vendors, this sort of behaviour is also what gives off the wrong idea about Kratom and only increases the chances of it being made illegal. Don’t be seduced by this extreme, misguided marketing and don’t support it. The best Kratom vendors are the complete opposite in their approach and Happy Hippo Herbals is one of them.
The Different Strains of Kratom Available
As you should know, Kratom possesses different properties depending on the color of the stem and veins on the leaves of the plant at the time it is picked (white, green, red etc.) and what location it originates from (Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia etc). It can be categorised into Fast, Moderate and Slow in terms of its effects. Fast strains are generally energizing, Slow strains are relaxing and Moderate strains usually offer a bit of both: calm, anxiety-free energy and motivation. This is of course generalising to an extent and you’ll need to try out a mixture of different Kratom powders to find the best variety of Kratom strains for you.
Here’s a table to show you which category each strain of Happy Hippo’s variety falls into.
My Personal Favorites
Fast Kratom Strains
White Maeng Da Kratom
There are a number of strains of Maeng Da Kratom for sale at Happy Hippo since it’s such a popular Thai Kratom strain. It’s a favorite for many Kratom users, be it green, red or white vein Kratom. In particular, I like Rockstar Hippo which is a White Vein Maeng Da Kratom. Harvested from Thailand in Southeast Asia, I think it’s great for any physical activity that requires increased energy levels.
Red Vein Thai
Red Vein Thai Kratom is a popular fast strain and Happy Hippo’s offering with Invincible Hippo lives up to expectations in my experience. Another amazing strain with a lot of energy that’s fantastic for the gym and any physical activity in general.
Moderate Kratom Strains
Green Indo Kratom
This is supposedly one of HHH’s bestsellers which doesn’t surprise me as it’s a good all round green vein Kratom strain with subtle uplifting effects and a nice bit of motivating energy. This strain puts me in a productive “zone”, helps me concentrate and is great for just getting stuff done, with a nice tingly warmth to go with it. I find it quite pro-social too and a good alternative to alcohol at times. You can learn more about this Super Green Indo Kratom.
Green Malaysian Kratom
You may be tempted to avoid this one initially when you learn that green Malaysian Kratom effects are usually on the milder side. But that would be a mistake. In fact, it’s the exact reason you will come to appreciate this green vein strain, and equally for it’s overall consistency. It won’t let you down, and makes for a great strain to have in your arsenal (and your shopping cart). Learn more about super green Malay Kratom here.
Slow Kratom Strains
Green Bali Kratom
Chances are high that Bali is the first strain you ever came across, due to it’s low price and availability. However, it’s for these reasons that Bali Kratom varies enormously in quality and in many cases leaves a lot to be desired. If you’ve tried Bali in the past and been disappointed, I implore you to give Happy Hippo’s Green Bali a try. They sell both green and red Bali; their original green vein Top-Shelf Bali is a great strain to start with.
Red Sumatra Kratom
Comprised from a red vein West Indonesian Kratom leaf native to the “Sundanese” population, Magic Hippo can apparently be quite scarce. It’s worth getting your hands on it if it’s in stock because I think of it as a wonderfully “clean” strain that’s perfect for lazy days. I find it the most euphoric strain (at times) that just puts me in a good, calm, positive mood and is sure to eliminate any pain I might have. Learn more about red Sumatra Kratom.
Experience the Best Kratom
If you’re looking for a reliable Kratom vendor, do yourself a favor and give Happy Hippo Herbals a try. Whether you’re a beginner Kratom user or an experienced veteran, I guarantee it will be better than any other Kratom you’ve tried.
Don’t fall prey to hyped up marketing, cheap prices and other tell-tale signs you’re dealing with a poor quality vendor. There’s a World of difference between good quality Kratom and bad Kratom and, perhaps more importantly, there’s a World of difference between mediocre Kratom and GREAT Kratom.
Founder of Kratom IQ; a self-improvement junkie and Kratom enthusiast. I started this website in 2015 to help people avoid the common pitfalls and mistakes with Mitragyna Speciosa, and ultimately get the most out of this amazing plant. Learn More…